Monday, December 20, 2010

Separation anxiety

Many people told me that it is normal for children to have separation anxiety. But i do notice that they are not always feeling bad when their caregiver are away. When my daughter is playing with my nieces and nephew, she seems to be okay even if i say bye bye to her and leave her with them. Hehe..i guess she prefer to stay with her playmates rather than always stick to me, whcih is a good thing. On the other hand, if I were the only person stay with her at home, she seems to be nervous even though i just walk to the kitchen, which she can still see me from the living room. I really hope that suddenly one day, she can play her toys on her own at the living room while i am busy cooking at the kitchen, is that too much to hope for? :)

No comments: