Thursday, December 31, 2009

Review of 2009....

Normally during year end, people like to review what have their achieve in the past. So do I.
The major milestone in the year 2008 was my status becoming MOTHER. Through the process of becoming a mother, i have got so much excitement, happiness, worry, sad, good learning and so on. I think i had becoming more mature and less complaint too, also less arguement with JJ :)
Moving forward, My focus is still on family especially on my little princess, at the same time, work smart in my new job as well. Whatever unhappy things happen in the pass year, just let it be and i am so ready to move forward into a New Year 2009..

HaPpY New YeaR my dear Friends!

3 comments:

Casey said...

fren, its 2009 lar

mk said...

*chuckle* yalor 2009 lar :p
happy new year to u too :)

Kelly Goh said...

I am so succesful of getting attention..kekeke...