Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Her first slide play

I has been thinking to bring Kai Shuen to the children playground for sometime but it has been raining all the while until yesterday evening. It was a good weather and I decided to bring her to visit the children playground near to my housing area. I first let her try the swing but she don't really seem to enjoyed it very much and tends to climb down to her feet. So i let her walk around the park and do whatever she likes. She then observe the slide and wanted to climb up but of course was not successful because it is too steep. I carry her to the top and let her sit there wanted to see what see will do next. She is so smart enough to slide down all the way - this is her first time and she seems to enjoy it very much :). Mommy is so proud of YOU!

No comments: