Monday, December 13, 2010

Children are observant

I always respect my gal's capability to know when we are getting reading to go out. Children have a very strong observation and natural instinct that might be powerful than adults even if they can't speak yet. Everytime when I or my husband is changing cloth, she will crying out loud wanted us to carry her. Seems like she afraid that we will left her at home alone, ha ha...

Last week even funny. We went to her grandmother house and coincidentaly her uncle was about to go out. Her uncle and aunty had dressed up and were waiting for the time to go out. She was playing with her cousin and all of the sudden she crying out loud just because her uncle pick up his car keys and walking towards the door. She run to her uncle and wanted him to carry her. I try to comfort her by saying that i will go out too but she just refuse to let me carry her. On the other hand, she allow her aunty to carry her because she realised that both of them are heading out as a family. I really salute her for how she can understand this point. I guess is through observation. Maybe she did witness a few times that both her uncle and aunty were sitting in one car going out before, so that has registered in her mind.

Kids are really smart these day and could sometimes manipulate adults in a way to their preferences....

No comments: