Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Raining season

It keeps raining this few days in Penang. The sky started to get dark as early as 6pm, made me felt like working hour has been shorten. However this is not a good news to me because I got many works waiting to be completed to meet the dateline :(
Anyway, i saw the new this evening that there is big wave from the sea hitting the pantai bersih beach but luckily there was no injury reported. There has a few restaurants near to the beach and seem like they were badly hit and impacted. One of the famous restaurant that me and my family use to go to is called 323. This restaurant gave us a good sunset view while enjoying our dinner. BUT...after hearing the news, it make me think twice whether to visit the restaurant again as it seems to be dangerous :)

No comments: