Sunday, November 9, 2008

Home Alone

I am the type of person that doesn't like to stay at home especially if I am alone, unless i got things to do like cleaning house....Sometimes i just too lazy to read, but watching TV alone at home is still okay. Not like a friend of mine, always read and can finish a 100 pages book in one week's time :) I used to read a lot..but mostly motivation books or love story books, not much on the informative book like stocks, property or other :( but i do read news almost everyday to be alert on what is happening around us.
Rather, I like outdoor activities...thing like hiking, jungle tracking, go to the beach, shopping and bowling are my favourite.
Most of the people would think it is so wonderful to rest at home during weekend, but for me, i felt it was a torture if I were to stay at home doing nothing but just sleeping, hehe...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

When in KL, I did enjoyed staying at home to rest but now, I MUST go out every weekend as long as stay away from house :)

Anonymous said...

haha...Amber...the reason is because u hv been spending too much time at home during weekdays as housewife unlike working life in KL...that's different!

Kelly Goh said...

Another reason is because amber decorate and painted her house by her own hand, so should felt good admiring her house everyday, heheh :)