Friday, September 26, 2008

施比受更有福。。。Part II

After a week's time of collecting donation, I had successfully collected RM2600. If included JJ and my donation, it tops up to RM3000....fuyoh...Bravo!!!
I was so touched by the huge amount that has been successfully collected and felt so thankful to all my friends. This actually imply that many people around us are very kind and always wanted to help. One of my colleague even propose to visit my sister-in-law's mother to conduct a prayer session for her. Another colleague took the initiative to help me collecting the donation from her department's colleague. Some helps to forward my email to other friends...
No matter what you guys have done, I would like to express my deepest gratitude to all of you who had helped in one way or another. You guys are wonderful people !!!

No comments: