Thursday, December 30, 2010

Trip to Taiping Zoo

As I mention in my previous post, i love to bring my daughter closer to the nature. Last weekend, we and another 2 friends of mine were going to Taiping Zoo with our family. I was so excited wanting to show her the animals that are inside the zoo but unfortunately she felt in sleep after about 15minutes of the walk and she slept for more than 1 hour. Haha...here goes my effort :-) She only manged to see the Chimpanze, some birds and elephant for the whole visit. Never mind, I shall bring her to the Taiping Zoo again when she is 2 years old. Taiping Zoo is one of notable zoo in Malaysia and it has been there for more than 30 years as I can remember. It is still well maintain but the ticket price has increased a lot. Now the entrance fees for adult is RM12.
We also visited the Taiping Lakes which is near to the zoo. This time, she has wake up from her sleep and was able to running here and there excitely.Me and her father were sweating beacause we run together with her as we afraid she will fall into the lake. Kids are always happy to be set free - walking, running and exploring all by themselve. Overall, it was a wonderful trip and I am glad that me, my family and our friends and their families enjoyed this trip that has been organized by me.


having a good sleep even it is hot


Getting active after a good sleep

No comments: