Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

This year we celebrate Mother's Day a bit differently by having lunch at home and we cook for mum instead of eating out. Not really because of economy slowdown but mainly due to my father is not that convenience to walk. 2 main cook for today is me and my sister-in-law. Haha, but actually i only prepare my favorite dish-Tomyam BeeHoon and i bought Pizza Hut as mum like it. My sister-in-law is a better cook than me, she cooked poh pian, jelly and "Tong Sui" as well as bought a Hazelnut coffee cake. Although it seem not much variety but it is more than enough for 8 of us. First time i hear JJ say enough and reject to take the jelly anymore, haha...he seldom say no to food :P
We had enjoyed a great moment eating lunch together at home but the most important thing is not about celebrating Mother's Day but to love our mom and treat her well every single day :)

No comments: