Sunday, May 24, 2009

Congratulation to my friend!

A good friend of mine was married yesterday and most of our schoolmate attended her wedding dinner. I still remeber about a year ago, she was talking to me through phone when i was in Hong Kong on a business trip, as she was still wondering if to accept this guy as her boy fren or not....but guess what, now they are married :) I am really happy for her.

I guess we would never know if the partner that we choose will be last forever but just be brave to step out the first step and continue the effort in developing a happy marriage.

Most of the single fren i notice, they are either not sure what they want when come to choosing a partners or they have set too high of the expectation. For those who set too high expecatation, i think they should lower down their expectation, as you yourself is not perfect, so why request your partner to be near perfect?
As for those who dont want how to choose a partner, my advise is - just follow your heart, if you like him/her and feel very comfortable being with him/her, then should get to know more each other, he/she could be your future partner :)

I wish all my fren will find their true love and live happily ever after.....:)

2 comments:

不一样的天空 said...

Hey!Is that the couple after me?Just curious.

Kelly Goh said...

Nope, that couple will get married on Jan 2010 :)