Wednesday, March 25, 2009

A relaxing day off

Today I was on my usual monthly 2 days off. I persuade JJ to take leave as well so that we can go picnic at Hutan Lipur Bukit Hijau. It is situated at Baling, Kedah. I remember i been there before many years backs with my colleague but when we reached there, i found that this place doesnt seem like the place I have been before per my memory :). Anyway since we had came here, we still continue with our plan. After finding a nice spot to sit down, we started eating our Tom Yam Beehoon, then fruits and then junk food :P
We enjoyed the sounds of the waterfall and the cooling air even though we dint really play with the water. Just laying down and watch the blue sky is already so fantastic! Oh ya, i found that the sky there is more clear and blue compare to sky in Penang, maybe less polution there?
We spent about 2 hours there before we packed up and say good bye to this beautiful water fall...
It is always great getting closer to the mother nature together with our family or friends.

Interested in this place? Visit : http://www.asiaexplorers.com/malaysia/bukit_hijau.htm


No comments: