Friday, August 15, 2008

Hurray...My team won in bowling competition!!

Today afternoon I organized a small team building for my work group at Penang Bowl. We have total of 3 teams with 3 persons in each team.
We played for 2 games and guest what, my team has become the overall champion with total score of 663, yippie!!! My score is just normal, 138 and 124 respectively, and i thought i can do better than that since this round i bring my full gear :)
Anyway, we had won! Good job to Thong Lin and Edwin...the Dream Team :)

4 comments:

jiin jiann said...

Hi dream team champion, you all are the best lar. Congratulation.

From JJ

Gaik Ling said...

Thanks.

Amber said...

Hey!Me and SB haven't play bowling for so long :( I think I will still cuci longkang when back Malaysia.

Gaik Ling said...

haha, cannot ler, we will challenge you and SB when you guys back to penang :)