Friday, August 15, 2008

Hurray...My team won in bowling competition!!

Today afternoon I organized a small team building for my work group at Penang Bowl. We have total of 3 teams with 3 persons in each team.
We played for 2 games and guest what, my team has become the overall champion with total score of 663, yippie!!! My score is just normal, 138 and 124 respectively, and i thought i can do better than that since this round i bring my full gear :)
Anyway, we had won! Good job to Thong Lin and Edwin...the Dream Team :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi dream team champion, you all are the best lar. Congratulation.

From JJ

Kelly Goh said...

Thanks.

Unknown said...

Hey!Me and SB haven't play bowling for so long :( I think I will still cuci longkang when back Malaysia.

Kelly Goh said...

haha, cannot ler, we will challenge you and SB when you guys back to penang :)