Thursday, March 31, 2011

Are you worry of cancer?

Most of the people, including me were extremely scared of cancer.  More and more young people were getting cancer nowadays. I have several friends similar my age were unfortunately suffer or die of cancer recently. This has really made me think that life is so unexpected and we should live life to the fullest. Do what we want to do, live the life we enjoyed and be happy everyday. 
"Our souls are hungry for meaning, for the sense that we have figured out how to live so that our lives matter, so that the world will be at least a little bit different for our having passed through it. . . . What frustrates us and robs our lives of joy is this absence of meaning. . . . Does our being alive matter?"  Quote from Harold S. Kushner

For those warriors who are fighting bravely with cancer, don't ever give up! I wish you all the best and will pray for you to get well soon.

No comments: