Sunday, February 1, 2009

Time flew...

The CNY holiday is about to end. Tomorrow has to start work, although feeling a bit reluctant, but i guess the 9 days rest are enough. :)
As usual, my mum house was so full of people, especially children. We had steamboat on 2nd day of CNY follow by barbecue on the 3rd day as to celebrate my niece, Vivian who has gotten her 8A in SRP. On the 4th day, my sister-in-law cook her favorite dish-the Hokkien Mee, yummy yummy :)
We also went to karaoke on the 3rd day of CNY, and i found out that my family member can actually sing well :)
I was watching the Hong Kong drama on the 5th and 6th, finished the 20 episod all at once, haha..."Song".....

So much resting and having good time, it is about time to back to work, i guess tomorrow morning will be challenging - to wake up early :)

No comments: