Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Surviving skill at workplace

Today i had learnt a very good lesson from a colleague of mine- surviving skill in corporate world. He is younger than me but he had gone through much more "tuff" experience than me. I am really thankful to have him around :)
I dont know how to share what we have discuss in my blog but i can summarised it here for all to cherrish :
Always find a backup to protect yourself when those things that management ask you to do (which you know that it is the worst decision they are making..) did not turn up to be as per their expectation. If not, it will come back to haunt you. Most of the time managment have a bad memory (maybe because they are old d? :)), they might potentially forgot that the decision was make by them and tends to think that the executor (which is you...) should be of the blame.
Welcome to the cruel corporate world, believe it or not? Believe it!

No comments: