Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Worst ever traffic jam i ever had

When I was writing this post, I was sitting at Dave Deli's Queensbay mall waiting for the traffic to be cleared. It tooked me 1.5hours to reach queensbay mall from my company which is only 3 or 4km away. Can you believe that? I couldn't believe it myself! I heard from the radio station that there is some stupid accident on the bridge again. I was starving and nature was calling. So i make the right choice to stop by the mall for food and toilet. :) Furthermore I can facebooking and blogging at the restaurant, so nice, isn't it? Felt that the food was really good or maybe just because I was too hungry, hehe...
I wonder what time I will reach home tonight, I hope my hubby can handle kai shuen cause sometime during sleeptime, she will become very fuzzy.
Working is not as tired compare to driving to work and I sleep around 9.30pm every night these day :-(

No comments: