Friday, March 11, 2011

Feeling proud of my daughter

Yesterday, as usual, my daughter keep asking me to bring her to her grandmother's house after I had taken my bath in the morning. So I get ready everything and put her in her car seat. I start the engine but it doesn't seem to work. The display shown system check and i totally have no idea what's wrong with it. I swtich off the car and give it another try but the result is still the same. My gal was waiting in the car, look surprisingly at me why i won't start the journey. I told her that mommy's car is broken down and that we can go to grandma's house. I expect scream and cry from her but too my surprise, she seems to understand that I was having problem with the car and can't go to grandma's house. I told her that we need to get back in to the house and call someone for help. She listen quitely and continue to play in the living room without cry or anger. I am so proud of her, she is mommy's big girl. :)
It is so happy of me seeing her able to understand and tolerate when there is an unexpected incident happened. Sometime you may surprised that kids can behave like an adult too :)

4 comments:

YCB ~ Biology ~ PCGHS said...

I agree, recently I find that my son Jor Wii is getting reasonable and sensible too. Just need to explain to him and he seems to understand. e.g. When he is not sleepy and excited in games, I tell him it's very late and this is his bedtime, although he is reluctant at first, then notion of "late", "ten o'clock" slowly sinks in, he quietly give me full cooperation and go to sleep!

Kelly Goh said...

wow, good job to you!

Unknown said...

Good boy,Jor Wii and Good girl KS...I wishing my Baby G will be like that too soon...^^

Kelly Goh said...

i trusted that baby G will be a good gal too..long time no see,miss her so much :)