Saturday, October 3, 2009

人生无常...

Life is an unknown, we will never know if tomorrow will come. Even though i seems to understand this but still when something happen, it will trigger me deeply to appreciate what I have in my life.
This morning i received a bad new about a fren. She just passed away yesterday half an hour after deliver to a baby boy. What a sad new...
While i was breasfeeding my gal this morning, i was so sad, that she will never had the chance to do so...
While i was trying to get my baby into sleep this morning, I dint compliant at all why she took so long still dont want to sleep because i knew that someone maynot even have the chance to do so....
While i am feeling so sad for my friend, i feel so blessed at the same time....for all the things that i have today...being healthy, having a good husband and a cute gal, both my parent and my families members are in good health and joyful always.
Thanks god for what i have today and i will always be grateful and never complaints again...

Poh Suan, I hope you will rest in peace.....

5 comments:

**Shih Nyien** said...

So sad. But I'm so happy that u learn something from this incident, which a lot of ppl don't. I hope I could tell my parent to do something on time, I mean don't wait for next year and next year, but I don't know how.

Kelly Goh said...

well, i guess what u can do is to share with them some of the stories..but it is up to them to choose what to do, as long as they are happy :)

**Shih Nyien** said...

u r right, as long as they are happy :) I guess I should not put my own view on them. Things that I think they should do maybe not something they need. As long as they are happy :D thanks!

不一样的天空 said...

This is what I'm worry during delivery...maybe I'm thinking too much...that's why I think I need better hospital to support my negative thinking.

Madley said...

Is Poh Suan the thin gal u intro me in Agilent? Such a sad news! No wonder giving birth is like life and death matter eventhough we have such advance technologies. I guess we have to be happy n contented n live our lives to the fullest a day at a time before time slips away.Stay healthy and happy always! Choose to be!