Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Have you ever satisfy with hospitals' services?

This morning I thought I can just take half a day leave to bring my father to see the Uronologist at LWEH, but you know what, it end up we finished all the checking by 5.15pm only, what the H@#%... :(
Who say the private hospital is more effiecient than general hospital? After my experience with both the private and general hospital, i think they are the same, so why should we pay them more?? While i was waiting, i overheard the conversation of an auntie sitting beside me. She also thought that the service in private hospital is the same as in GH...Quote from her " Not only the patient will get more sick for being waitted too long, the person who accompany the patient will also get sick lor..." Which i think it is quite true...
For example, my father got the number 3006 for the X-Ray and at that time we notice the number showing in the display was already 3005, so we thought it will be very fast, so we wait and wait....and wait...30min passed, the other number like 1XXX, 2XXX for other rooms was calling very fast, what happen to this 3XXX number? Is that something wrong? So i decided to go find out...I wait at the counter, let the lady finished talking to other patient, then i asked her, "Hello miss, i notice that the number is stop calling for 30 min already, is this normal or something happen?" and i was expecting some good answer lar since this is private hospital wat, we pay more to them,right? But to my dissapointment, she just say you wait lar for the call, then she try to avoid me and talk to other staff and turn her back to me....i was not satisfy at all on her answer and i stand there for another 2 min...she dint turn to me, so i called her again, i asked again why it took so long? Then she answer me just very short - maybe got case...
OKay, i gave up...i returned to my father and we continue to wait and finally after around 50min only my father's number was been called :(
Imaging the frustration me and my father had at that time, dont you think this can reduce our immunse system and so be more prompt to attack by the bateria and viruses around us?

Suddenly i have a wish - I wish the service attitude and efficiency of Malaysia hospital, Government department, restaurant...and lots more...will become "best in class" ONE day....

2 comments:

SY said...

hahaha..can can.. i think government need to change 1st..

**Shih Nyien** said...

Sister,I'm speechless, I also hope that Msia will improve, soon. Frankly speaking hspital in Spore is better.