Sunday, September 7, 2008

It has been a month writing my blogs

Time flies...It has been a month since i started my blog. I had wrote in my blog every single day since then...It amazed me that in fact I have got so many interesting story to share.
I used to complaint life is boring and most of our time spend is on work. But now it has proven to me that I was wrong. My life has got so much happiness, interesting stuff and sometimes sad thing. It makes my life so colourful. I want to continue written down all these sweet, unforgettable or sad memories and share with all my friends and family :)

Quote from WIlliam Shakespeare to share - All the world's a stage, and all the men and women merely players: they have their exits and their entrances; and one man in his time plays many parts, his acts being seven ages.

No comments: