Monday, February 7, 2011

I cherish all the Happy Moment...

It's unbelievable! I have not touched my laptop for the past 4 days.  Happy moment always passing through in a blink of an eye.We had so much fun being together with my family. We have lunch and dinner together, played bowling, watched movie, played mahjong and many more other activities...CNY is the time for reunion and this is one of the good culture that most Chinese people still follow. It helps to strengthen our relationship as a family and i really really cherish those moments very much! My family was blessed and I wish that all my family members and my friends are always healthy and happy. Once again, Happy Chinese New Year and my you have a joyful and fulfilling year of rabbit!

Getting ready to go out in red :)





Lion dance at my neighbourhood
Family photo

No comments: