- Beancur paste (2 spoon)
- Shark's fish ( 20 small slices, refer to the picture below)
- Some Garlic
- First, of course wash the fish and make sure the skin is been taken off.
- Next, cut some garlic and ginger
- Pour the oil to the hot pan
- Wait for 20 second or so, then fry the garlic and ginger
- After the garlic is a bit brown color, put the paste in and pour 1.5 cups of water.
- Let the water boiled, then only put in the fish. (the water is important so that your fish won't become tiny little peices)
- Cook for, erhm,,i dont really notice how long it tooks but you can just taste the fish and if it is cook, it is done! :)
|Yummy shark's fish with beancurd paste|