Tuesday, February 14, 2012

My first Piano Lesson

Many responded with surprised when I told them I wanted to learn piano. Most of them asked me why at this age, some said it is difficult at this age, but some also encourage me to do so. I used to have a dream that I can play piano since young. However since my family cannot afford me it during my childhood, i decided to take the lesson now. Although it's hard to learn piano at the age of >30 but i thought no harm having a try. With lots of encouragement from a friend, I finally make up my mind and move out the first step by registered for a piano class. Last saturday was my first piano lesson and I couldn't tell how much i enjoyed it! I admit it wasn't easy but I believed through persistance and passion, I can soon play the piano :)
This is the result of my first lesson :)

No comments: